Il mio augurio non va a tutte le donne, ma a determinate donne.
Il mio augurio va alle donne che lottano ogni giorno contro i pregiudizi e le ingiustizie, alle madri di famiglia e alle donne in carriera
Il mio augurio va a quelle donne che combattono con le unghie e con i denti, a quelle che anche se la vita è dura un sorriso e una carezza non te la negano mai.
Il mio augurio va alle nonne, che l’affetto te lo dimostrano aggiungendo una polpetta al tuo piatto già strapieno.
Il mio augurio va a quelle che donne lo sono davvero! Perché non è trucco e parrucco a fare di te una donna, ma il cuore grande e i sentimenti d’amore che porti dentro ogni giorno.
Quindi, auguri a voi Donne Vere!
I won't do it anymore...I'm really sorry!
Reblog if you are a NaruSaku shipper and don’t hate Sasuke
Because I’m sorry for the scary ohba post, here some
Sakuraiba first date on TV. They went to Italy, with the excuse of looking for a mummy, they had lunch while listening to local music, and even sightseeing at famous tourist spot. I mean, look at Sho-chan, he’s so happy! They also met some friendly ojisan. The date went so well, they are eating again in a restaurant near the beach and lastly they even found the mummy. What a happy day. XD
(USO!? Japan 20010728+20010804)
Questi 2 vestiti da power rangers in giro per Roma… Ah! Ad averli incontrati/conosciuti allora! XD
Dico io, ma perchè non lo dicono prima che vengono a farsi una passeggiata in Italia??? ç____ç
BOLD what applies to you:
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have (many
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I (should) wear glasses.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free (and painless).
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment. (sort of)
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet. sort of
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve shoplifted.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug